12/03/2009

Crack of Dawn

Just 6 months ago..




I got a call, "Your package has arrived, sir." I was so hyped, jumped straight in the car and jetted of to the Retail Park. Enter the shop and head straight for the section where I need to be. I was first on the scene and first person to recieve the product from that store. It took a while cause they didn't know what exactly to do. But after half an hour I was set to go.





The iPhone 3G White 16GB. It was the first official model of the iPhone to reach most of Europe. '


I'm happy with it, of course it's not the perfect phone, but the design is good, it's very user friendly and I hardly have any problems with it. The sky is the limit with the App store and just the fact of having an iPod and a Phone (I used to carry both with me 24/7) in one is perfect.


Now, a couple of weeks ago I was out playing football on the street. All of a sudden the music stops, I look down and there my iPhone lay. White side up (Face down) on the concrete. Not realising the consequences I pick up the phone revealing a crack from the top to the bottom of the screen


DAMN, MOTHERF*CKER, SH*T, F*CK.

(Pic is not mine btw, but it looks the same roughly)

So now I gotta get it fixed, €100, cause this was my first phone that I didn't insure.. (Headache!?)

Oh well, life goes on. I just wanted to let you know about my materialistic FAIL.







**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

No comments: