22/04/2009

Other Side..

What makes us want to change?
What is wrong with my current way of living?
Why does it always feel that the grass is greener on the other side?

Sit back, think about your life, you've got good things going on. You're about to embark on a new start, a new life, a new chance to make it in a direction you've barely considered.
The foundations are there, the stability from your current state and the fresh architecture of your new path, it seems to be perfect.

But somehow you can't shake the feeling of how it would be implying a few changes in your foundations. Why does one urge for something that we are not sure of, the unknown?
Is it excitement, is it boredum or is it the fact that we, as human beings, just can't sit still without doubting our own decisions (because life is to short to make mistakes)?

My writing this very short entry only empowers my urge to move into the unknown? But is it the right thing to do? This is where mind and soul clash, thought and feeling, secure decision making or spontantious change?

My unsettled soul begs for new..
My mind holds on to the current, steady flow..

What is best?

**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in a different space than you down to earth rappers
Face paced on the chase yall slow like tractors
Anoying like tractors, fake like actors
Dry like crackers, confused like grey matters
Me the opposite I'm steady raising the latter
When it comes to this game, ain't nobody fatter
For real, you can catch me at weight watchers
They wanna be like me, we watch them watch us
Tunnel vision, night vision, x-ray view
All these views, and I still can't see you
Not in my league, not on my radar