20/04/2009

Return to Sender

Just bumped into one of our city's "most famous" rappers.

Motherfuckers get under my skin like blood. The music is oh so bad and the're so busy with telling everyone how hard and dope they are they forget all about the quality of the material they are presenting to the public. These dudes got like 20thousand views on youtube (that's a lot for the're level) and I am so amazed. How the fuck can people listen to that bullshit???

So I look in the mirror and think, how can it be that I am so much doper than them and am playing on the same pitch. They belong in the trash, I should be rocking 500+ crowds, that's what's up!

But I won't let it get to me, cause it's about the tunes, the swaves that come from the speakers, fuck all that other shit.

One Love

**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

No comments: