26/05/2009

I think my heart is getting the better of my mind..

Launched into the situation I'm in right now, I don't really know what I'm doing, what I'm going to do and/or what the actual right thing to do is at this point.


Stuck somewhere between the moon and the earth/my mind get's clouded for all that it's worth/and the worth is none so my existence is none/still thinking about the swing after I should've swung/what have I done and where am I headed?/how can it be that the spark has been deaded/should I let the feeling burn and see if it U-Turns/nostalgic moods got me thinking back to ferne/and every other spark that crossed my lonesome path/I'm the odd one out and I know my mathemat/once it get's divided it's too hard to multiply it/cause once you've been the hero you don't wanna be the sidekick/and I'm sorry if being Robin isn't good enough/but Gotham found another Batman, time's are tough/This isn't a pokerface, this isn't another bluff/this is the time to just go and pack my stuff/

**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

No comments: