26/05/2009

Evolution of a wound..

Where I lay my hat is my home, cause where I thought I was home I can't be on my own. I can't be myself, Í must walk on my toes, cause every step is too loud and every breath is too deep. My business isn't my own I must share it with the world, as the chambers I trusted with secrets seem to have walls that talk. Maybe I'm too old or maybe I've wronged the wrong persons, but every effort was from the heart and patience is a vertue. But my patience is running from me like the blood is from my knee. I tripped trying to be quiet because I'm restricted from walking the night. A grudge held so deeply that it doesn't even surface. Only when provoked does the buldge show it's darkness. I can't help my feet but my hope has departed. The light loses power and the contrast of the picture becomes vague. The chance of losing is far greater so why embed so much hope on a risk. It is nearly done, but the scab will never become a scar...

I can't be a sheep because it's not in my nature. .
**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

No comments: