01/06/2009

Wanting forever...

Maxwell - Everwanting


Here I am still thinkin of you /
thinkin about life and dwelling on truth /
True to myself as the love flows on /
like the blood through my vaines till the beat is gone /
Though the beat slows down, my soul lives on /
and the soul is the love and the love is too strong /
Never fade from the light, the dark will never see /
all of the things that you do to me /
My heart and my mind hardly ever agree /
but I know that your love is like air to me /
Let me breath, if only one more time /
let me be the witness of your one of a kind /
You and me together that's 2 of a kind /
let's let emotion free one more time /
3rd times a charm but seconds could never harm /
hours are like minutes with you in my arms /

everwanting..



**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

No comments: