01/06/2009

Antisocial

Drive into town, park, walk into town, buy a hat, walk out, get in the car..

As I am about to exit the parking place I saw this and I just had to stop and take a nick..










So then I got home, looked into my dicitonary and looked up antisocial and I got this:


an·ti·so·cial

adj.

1. Shunning the society of others; not sociable.

2. Hostile to or disruptive of the established social order; marked by or engaging in behavior that violates accepted mores: gangs engaging in vandalism and other antisocial behavior.

3. Antagonistic toward or disrespectful of others; rude

4. This:




nice parkin..


**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

1 comment:

I'mpulsive said...

haha whot the fock! hoop dat de dader per ongeluk op jou blog kijkt ;)

XX
kelly from the blog