26/12/2009

Anti

If we as people could just step back for a moment and look at how our society is changing I think we would be amazed.

There are a lot of things happening and changing around us, from global warming to the current recession. One thing that is very clear at this moment is the fact that we, as a society, as people functioning together, are becoming more antisocial by the minute. We don’t talk, we text message; we don’t listen to others, we’re too busy listening to our favorite songs; we don’t look where we’re going we follow navigational instructions.



Sure, all these things are great, but they are taking a way a very integral part of our society: Local communication and basic social skills and standards.

Me saying this doesn't mean I don't take part in any of it though. I listen to as much music as I can and use my iPhone more than I need to but maybe I'm just ANTI and willing to admit it.. I do wonder where these changes are taking us though..

Lol @ the Snoop Dogg TomTom voice though, that's CLASSIC..

To be continued..
*************************************

V.

No comments: