25/12/2009

You Won, You're the 1000000th Visitor..

On a Christmas sidenote though, the tradition of sending cards is lovely but I am definatly not a fan of E-Cards.

The whole idea behind the card isn't the card, it's the thought of sending one and the (not so huge) effort to post it. The problem with an E-Card is that it feels like spam. A flashing image with some text on the internet, the only other time I see something similar is when I've "won" the jackpot for being the 1.000.000th visitor on some site. That irritates me and the thought of it irritates me so you make an educated guess as to what an E-Card does.
Aside from that, the thought is lovely and if the message is sincere I can still appreciate one, but still, give me an authentic one and I'll be a lot happier.

*************************************

V.

No comments: