17/02/2009

Abstract Thoughts

We're recording a couple of new tracks and one of them is called "it's
so absurd"

That got me thinking.. In a verse you can only put so much but really,
it's so damn absurd. Everything, the way we live and the things we are
able to feel.

I mean, a broken heart really feels like your heart is broken. The
emptyness inside is unbelievable. It's not even really a broken heart,
more like no heart at all. Something you always felt and was always
there now is gone. Vanished to a place unknown to us. The recycle bin
of feeling. I wish I could just right-click and restore files.

Where's what I felt? How can I get it back? Are things that happen
really meant to be?

No one ever has an answer because there is no one that actually knows
the true answer..

No comments: