26/02/2009

Reflection Eternal..

Mirror so deep, I get lost in the view
Lost in the maze between classic and the new
Era’s change forever but my mind’s never clearer
So far away but illusion’s telling me I’m nearer

I am so far out, too far, I see blurry
I’m hungry for the passion but my soul carries the worry
The light is too bright, I stay inside the tunnel
Free in the dark, ambition guiding my heart

How can I, I mean how can it be
That my vision is clear but I just can’t see
Death defines a human but doesn’t effect my ways
Life is a gift, so I’m counting every day

Life dartboard, can’t seem to find the bull
99 strings, don’t know which one to pull
My mind is green tea, my soul is outer space
It’s feels so good, but I can’t define the taste

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn’t want to be a star, but day and night the’re around
Has to find a place between the sky and the ground
Express untold thoughts through words and sound
But they don’t understand, look at him like a clown

They can’t feel the things that go to war inside
They can’t see the way that it kills him inside
Particles of self vanish to non-existence
Footsteps away questioning his own existence

Wondering why he’s there, but answers never come
Observing other people but never becomes one
Others observe him, but he’s in a whole other zone
Afraid to step out, afraid to become a clone

Far from home, like his heart’s been removed
Love’s abstract, but too vast to exclude
No value to the screen feeling like an interlude
So he breaks into the world, steps into the blue

**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

1 comment:

anoukvandermeij said...

vind t eerste stuk vooral mooi, vooral met die vergelijkingen, goed gevonden!

x