14/02/2009

Valentines away




It's been a while, I've been busy..

Last couple of days I've been busy running around trying to find producers, spots to do shows etc so that's the reason for the lack of posts. Plus I haven't really been in a great vibe either. Got some things on my mind and soul which need some deep thought.

But anyway, I found a producer that I'm going to do some work with (www.myspace.com/greenbeats2009). I'm just hoping something takes off from that situation. I've also been busy creating my own myspace but it hasn't been easy (uploading errors, lagging computers etc) but we'll get there in the end.

My minds been somewhere else while this is a time I really need to focus. So here's to concentration..

Happy Valentines Day! Spend it with the one you love, make them feel special..

BTW: Check out the new 50 Cent and G-Unit tracks on www.Thisis50.com, they are killing Officer Ricky Ross..

**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

No comments: