21/02/2009

Isn't the island amazing..?







Apart from the fact I'm English, which makes me an islandperson, I've found a love for another kind of island, Manhatten, translated into Sex and the City.






I know what you tough dudes are going to say but this is one of the best series ever. I started watching about 2½ years ago and I've been kinda hooked. As a matter of fact I'm in the finishing stages of the complete package.
But one of the things that I love about S&C is the location. I love the city, I'm a city person. You won't catch me living in one of these 'farmer' villages, EVER. I mean, look at the lifestyles. There is always something to do, it's near magnetic. In July/August I'm moving to Utrecht which is a step in the right direction, we'll see where it goes from there.

So someone asked me who my favorite character is in S&C and to be honest I couldn't really decide.
Miranda is great, because you can really trust her and she is very straight with you. If she doesn't like something she isn't afraid to say it.
Samantha, wow, Samantha, where to start LOL. As she would say, she is 'fabulous'. And her lifestyle is fantastic (sexual and non sexual).
Charlotte is the epidemy of a perfectionist. The perfect appartment, the perfect guy, the perfect first date, the perfect proposal, the perfect dress, the perfect marriage etc. etc. Plus I really enjoy her innocent role, especially in dialogue with Samantha (the teebag situation haha).
Carry is my least favorite te be honest, of course she's allright but I'm still looking for that thing that makes Carry special. Plus, I'm not a big fan of a. smokers (no offence, I just don't really understand. Call me Aidan :-P) b. cheating (offence intended). Sometimes her outfits are fantastic but sometimes the're kind of weird and off. Her shoe game is tight though.



Mix the 4 woman and I think you've found the perfect woman.

Let me know what you think...
**********************************
And don't forget to download that mixtape @
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hd3xz9

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

No comments: