05/01/2009

Charles Hamilton

This post is in (kinda) Pink, if you know who it's about you'll know why..

So, it's been a couple of weeks since I found out about Charles Hamilton (Damn I wished I lived in New York to be on top of things that happen in the birthplace of HipHop) and to be real with you, I think he's the next B.I.G. thing.
He's creative as f*ck, a real musician (not the kind that's blinded by the light) and the music is amazing.
Now, to be honest, I like it when people are a lil' arrogant (if you want to call it that) , and not so over the top humblel. Think of a Eric Cantona, a 50 Cent, a Thierry Herny, Kanye West, a Berbatov and many others. They all have an aura about them and same goes for Charles.
I'ma stop before I start sounding like a Stan but watch out for his music.. (On the Right of my Blog you'll see a link to his blog and the video for 'Brooklyn Girls' and i'll put it in this post as well cause it's that dope)

Charles Hamilton - Brooklyn Girls



the link to his blog is
www.charleshamilton.blogspot.com



*********************************

Peace..

V. Johnson
(VJay)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, Charles be the new big thing for real..