12/01/2009

Complain..



Damn, I hate work.
I'm talking about work that you don't really want to do, but you forced into doing.
I'm moving to Utrecht in August. But untill that time, I gotta make due with my current situation.
Working for money, playing football for money and the only time I'm cool is when I'm with my girl, chilling with friends, behind the mic or when I'm writing.
I don't wanna wish my time away but I really wish is was July. Summertime, holiday, moving, and closer to a new start.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not really complaining cause I know I'm blessed.
It's just, we get used to what we have, and we just don't appreciate it the way we should. It's like you've got people that are living their dream and still complain about giving an interview or doing a show.
Complaining about the fact that the new Porsche 911 turbo is coming out and they just bought the old model so it won't be a good look. Complaining about the absence of champaigne on a plaine.

Take some time out and reflect on your life. Be happy for what you've got. And don't wish your time away.

I'll try and do the same.. LOL

**********************************

Peace..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

No comments: