02/01/2009

(Late) Happy New Year!




Wishing everyone all the best for 2009

Make it a year where your dreams come from just a dream to reality. Maybe not all at once but if by the end of the year you have made one of you dreams come true, it will have been a succesfull year!'
I too, am going to persue my dreams, challenge the ones that tell me no, and prove to everyone that I am not just a regular, period.
Don't want to sound cocky or arrogant, but we are all special. And it's the choices we make that detemine what we make of ourselves.
You can take the safe road and breeze through life without a care.
Or
You can go out on a lim, show yourself, open yourself up, expose yourself and make the best out of this short rollercoaster that we call life.
And
I can tell you this, I am ALL IN for one hell of a ride..


How about you?

**********************************

Peace..

V. Johnson
(VJay)

No comments: