08/01/2009

New Name..



So I've been up searching for a new way to name my blog.

First it was CBrokx. That came off of the music we were making as the group C.Brokx. But seeing as I'm not using the blog for that reason I wanted to give it a new name.

I still wanted to keep it musically inspired because that's just a part of me. So I started brainstorming:
- Speakerz (USED, LAME, PLAYED OUT)
- BeatBlog (LAME)
- Sound (BORING)

- Musyq (INTERESTING, SEMI-BITTEN (Musiq Soulchild))
- Wave (BORING)


After that, I came up with this:
- Swave

That shit sounds dope as HELL.
I googled it and found no known artists using the same name. I also found out about the
S.WAVE
: a wave (as from an earthquake) in which the propagated disturbance is a shear in an elastic medium (as the earth)

If I add my own meaning
SWAVE
: Sound Wave

It's got a great dubble meaning and it sounds good. It's short and easy to remember. I think we have ourselves a winner.

What do you think?

**********************************

Peace and Prosperity..

V. Johnson AKA SWAVE

No comments: